DYLON FABRIC HAND / MACHINE DYE 350 GRAMS
Ready-to-use Fabric Machine Dyes is easier to use than ever.
It’s all-in-1 formula can revive or change the colour of your clothes and soft
furnishings in the washing machine.Easy, colorful results – Just place into the
drum of your machine! Ideal for reviving faded jeans, colouring towels, bed
Sheets, Fabric, shirts and much more.Box Contains 350g.
Express your unique style with intense shades
Provides permanent colour on a variety of textiles
Easy-to-use, simply put in the washing machine
Dyes up to 600g of fabric (full shade)
Ideal for reviving or changing the colour of clothes and soft furnishings.
Dylon Fabric & Clothes Dye.
Fabric Dye Machine Navy Blue.
Dylon machine dye pod.
Dylon machine dye navy blue.
Dylon Machine Dye Black.
Washing machine fabric dye.
Dylon machine dye grey.
Intense Black, Navy Blue, Ocean Blue, Olive Green, Paradise Blue, Passion Pink, Peony Pink, Plum Red, Rosewood Red, Sandy Beige, Smoke Grey, Sunflower Yellow, Tropical Green, Tulip Red, Vintage Blue, Deep Violet, Dusty Violet, Emerald Green, Espresso Brown, Forest Green, Fresh Orange, Jeans Blue, Black, Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.
DYLON Machine Dye Instructions
The shade you achieve will depend on 3 things:
1. FABRIC TYPE
• Cotton, linen & viscose will dye to full shade.
• Polyester/cotton & polyester/viscose mixes will dye to lighter shade.
• Wool, silk, polyester, acrylic, nylon & fabric with special finishes e.g. ‘dry clean only’, cannot be dyed.
2. FABRIC AMOUNT
• One pack will dye up to 600g of fabric (e.g. jeans, bath towel, double sheet) to the full shade & up to 1.2kg of fabric (e.g. double duvet) to lighter shade.
• Multiple packs will dye larger amounts to full shade, e.g. 2 packs for 1200g (e.g. double duvet) or 4 packs for 2kg (e.g. curtains).
3. ORIGINAL FABRIC COLOUR
• You can change one strong colour to another (or dye it to a lighter shade) by using DYLON PRE-DYE which lightens before you dye, ready for colour change.
• Otherwise colour mixing rules apply, e.g. blue dye on red fabric gives purple.
• Patterned fabric will often still show through.
• Weigh dry fabric to ensure you have sufficient dye.
• Wash thoroughly, even if new, to remove stains or any dressings that cannot be seen.
• Wearing rubber gloves, empty full contents of pack(s) into drum (not the soap dispenser).
• Add 500g salt, covering dye powder (only 500g is required for any amount of dye).
• Put in damp unfolded fabric.
• Run 40°C cotton cycle (do not use pre-wash, economy or half load cycles).
• When complete, add detergent & run 40°C cotton cycle again.
• Remove fabric from machine, add detergent & run empty 40°C cycle to clean machine.
• Dry fabric away from direct heat & sunlight.
DYLON Promises: This dye won’t damage your machine or affect subsequent washes.
• Use in front loading automatic washing machines. Do not use in launderette machines.
• Don’t dye more than half machine’s maximum load to avoid crowding which will give patchy results.
• Don’t use more than five packs of dye at once.
• Dyeing may not cover stains, faded areas or bleach marks.
• Should any dye be left in machine after dyeing, add cup of bleach to drum, add detergent as usual & run machine empty on 40°C cycle.
• After dyeing, wash separately or with similar colours for first two washes to remove any excess dye.
• Polyester stitching will not dye.
- Ex VAT: £5.00
- 3 or more £5.40
- Brands Dylon
- Product Code: D-
- Availability: In Stock